- BSc. in Neuroscience (University of Lethbridge 2009)
- MSc. in Neuroscience (University of Lethbridge 2011-2013)
- PhD. in Neuroscience (University of Lethbridge 2014-Present)
- Ambeskovic M, Soltanpour N, Falkenberg AE, Zucchi F, Kolb B, Metz GA (2016) Ancestral exposure to stress generates new behavioural traits and functional hemispheric dominance shift. CerCor. [Epub ahead of print].
- Kiss D, Ambeskovic M, Montina T, Metz GA (2016) Stress transgenerationally programs metabolic pathways linked to altered mental health. Cell Mol Life Sci. [Epub ahead of print].
- Ambeskovic M, Fuchs E, Beaumier P, Gerken M, Metz GA (2013) Hair trace elementary profiles in aging rodents and primates: links to altered cell homeodynamics and disease. Biogerontology. 14(5):557-67.
- Ambeskovic M, (2013) Transgenerational programming of brain and behaviour by prenatal stress. Master’s thesis dissertation, found in the University of Lethbridge, Arts and Science library, 1-118.